Monday, August 29, 2005

my mbti test! accurate?

today early morn i had OB - organisation behaviour tutorial. Thought i screw up my presentation tho the tutor was v encouraging. anw, i always enjoyed OB, cos i love participating in Talking Cock. haha. ok.

my result was ENTP
E for extrovert (29 pts)
N for intuition (13 pts)
T for thinking (5 pts)
P for perception (51 pts!!)
looks like im quite extreme.. okay shall give u an analysis on this. People with the ENTP character has characteristics like: Quick, ingenious, stimulating alert and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analysing them strategically. Gd at reading other pple. BOred by routine, will seldom do e same thing e same way, apt to turn to a new interest after another. (memorised from MBTI analysis) Do u think this is true??

Give me comments ya. haha, cos i thot i more feeling kinda person but one of my friend thot otherwise. hmmm. i can try doing all kinds of jobs n im weird cos im e only in my class getting this combi. somehow my class got a lot of introverts but they are very noisy also. hahaha.

yepp, i love e eagle in my ppt presentation ^^
i love my banner too! aiyo, i forgot to take a picture of it, so proud!!

to pple who are in hall 5 and doesnt hate me pls vote for me this thursday as ur asst cultural sect yah!! love ya. muacks.

posted by shuxyn at 10:57 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash