Sunday, August 28, 2005

revivAL of my blog

ehs, since when i have been neglecting my blog? hahaha
okays, i shall revive this.
bloody hungry now, but satisfied i found a reasonably simple layout.
but!!! i dunlike the face. awwww.. nvm la, shall bear w it la hur? but i simply love everything else this template offers.!! yippie, n im so so touched when yun tag me! so i shall keep my this blog alive for those who are unaware of my msn spaces. hahaha. okay. but i will not upload photos here cos i duno how to n it is simply a hassle. anw, pple go get google talk.! not bad la, but i still love msn more. haha, i wanted to get Yahoo! messenger too. but wont it be too much? hahaha
okay, shall stop here. tired n lazy liao.
ciaoz

posted by shuxyn at 12:43 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash