Tuesday, June 14, 2005

sick of filling in electronic forms

talking about efficiency and convenience, i dont think electronic online forms guaranttee that. The fact that i have to apply for SOLAR system and my matriculation number online is driving me crazy. Cos before i can get my matric number, i have to answer numerous questions that are not on hand, and i dont think saving the webpage wil save my answers tho. which is sth i hate to do it. thot i am quits w forms after the university application. where on earth i know my dad's and mum's IC number when they are nt at hm. Hw do I know if i fill in my restricted passport number or international passport number when one expires in nov 2006 and the other end of this yr? and that msia no longer accepts restricted passport from dont know when. being away from msia for so long, i nv know all the exact dates of all these, i mean i am just to lazy to keep up w the info and none will tell me when does my restricted passport cease its functionality.

this is so irritating.

furthurmore, i wonder if my webcam is working or not, tried installing it and resulted me in some kind of shit. DAMN, im such a idiot.

damn, i am stop gg to fill in my forms now, but when i can exactly fill it in? at night is so distracting, im either in front of the tv or online talking to many people which draws my attention away from all the stuffs.

yet i havent receive my matriculation package, NTU i want my matric package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haiz.

yest was a shopping day i spent more than 200+++ on shopping, spent 7.60 alone on a cup of frozen YAMI yogurt, it is damn nice okay, hope the sale doesnt end soon, i see a couple of great deals down the road. hehe, esp at jusco.. i need more bottoms!!! so bottoms up people. !

plus, i think i m in desperate need for some form of exercise.

posted by shuxyn at 3:53 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash