Saturday, May 28, 2005

damned

DAMNED, i accidently clicked published n all that i have typed is lost.

archi?? accoutancy??

this is torture okay. i haven have a clue yet to what i want to do. anw, thks to all who have beem taggin me and giving me ALL forms of advice and help! thks dearies.

i had an NTU ASEAN interview at NTU this fateful fri. it went well, i spend ard 40 minutes debating on the prospects on architecture and if i would like architecture. wonder if they are impressed or not. i rly rly hope i would take the scholarship and lessen the burden on my parents, who knows if my younger sisters perform even badly? wellwell, they are nice n kept on asking me to "press the button" (i.e. the acceptance button, i was blurred when they asked me so.. ) but i distinctly heard a faint "welcome to NTU" by the guy on my right hand side so does that mean that i stand a chance? oh wells..

actually i am kinda scared n unwilling to take up the challenges posed by the architectuarial courses. and most of all, the prospects is NOT GOOD! what will i be in the future if i couldnt do my masters? drawing pp on orchard for a piece at S$10? well, i dont have that courage i think.

i still have up to 6th to decide but erms.

one piece of gd news! im gg to quit nxt tues!

another one! mom is buying me a car. a kancil would satisfy me! i may even get a chance to drive in spore! oh wells ;) *beams* but e car would probably accompany my sis up KL, so i would hafta drive as much as i could before it leave me. emmm.

i got a whole lot to say but i guess i will blog abt it later, its such a long post le.. thks for reading! wahaha

posted by shuxyn at 2:49 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash