Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Shylah

SHYLAH

is this a nice name? go to see many other baby names.. wahaha, i wana adopt a baby gurl.
okay Shylah means: loyal to god, strong and the name is derived from Celtic. wahaha, okay i wan the name to myself...

y is God puttin me in such situation? If this is something He wants for me, I don't see the point. countless prayers went wasted. Does He love me? i know you guys out there will certainly say 'yes' but i feel nothing. okay. don't tell me how to be a good God's girl. to defy my parents? haiz.

i am crushed. haiz. no words can describe my situation now,

but in whatever situations, praying is still something that soothes me.

i duno what i am typing. sian ahhh. forgive me...

posted by shuxyn at 9:09 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash