Thursday, June 02, 2005

clement ong

do u 0903 peeps rmb clement ong? haha, our BIO teacher, somehow i agree w his theory about when u got tensed n after that relaxed, u get easily sick, haha, no longer than 2 days i quitted from my job, things have been happening.

1) missus seetshuxin here left her phone in office. isnt that brilliant, so she have to wake up early next morn to go back n get it n thus pangsehing one of her friends. which i am real sorry ziyih!

2) i am sick. haha, i have sore throat and fever and headache. all thanks to all the dapaoz and lunches outside. i have been feasting on chicken rice and malay cuisine, its hard not to fall sick. not to mention fried stuffs, titbits and no water. to people who know me esp hueychyi my ex-rmmate, i dont drink water unless i feel like im dying. which resulted in my over-heated body.

3) my mom n dad n sis stil thinks archi is better. but i dont knoe, i feel like taking accountancy. i wana go ntu. i dont know why.

4) i think i can earn money myself and learn to be more independant there, xcept that chyi is gg to be at nus, well bt other pp, like most of my oldham friends xcept ynay is gg to ntu. its not abt friends but myself la k... i dont want anyone to be responsible for my decision.

i think that is all, forgive me for all the crapping. :)

posted by shuxyn at 3:25 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash