Friday, June 03, 2005

my choice

finally this is my choice - 3/6/2005

i made the choice of my life. i decided what i am gg to be for the rest of my life.

which is that i am not gg to be an architect but an accountant, wish me luck.
n please, if u have any accounts, look for me in the future. i will gladly help w some fees. hehe, there is no free lunch in this world. aint it?

so i am gg to enjoy a scholarship, well under the tuition grant, its so unfair tt i have to take up the tuition grant for only 3 yrs n work under a spore registered company for 3 yrs. other pp took a 4 yr tuition grant, is there a discount anywhere?!

but thanks for all who gave me advice!! i love u guys yah!

posted by shuxyn at 3:42 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash