Tuesday, April 12, 2005

SMU

okay, there is this guy who sounded like EDWARD, my housemaster in Oldham Hall called me during work n tell me im down for an interview!! yay!!!! under e sch of ACCOUNTANCY. one step nearer to bcom an accountant. Well, i can take ACCA in JB, there is sunway, Crescendo and a bunch of other never-heard-of colleges offering that course. haha, n i think it will b cheaper than SMU. i may never go KL. haiz, sorry weixin, if u r reading this.

I hope i can get aptitude tests for NUS also, for architecture, *freaking out much.

and i realised that pp can be so cold-blooded. even as im so faraway from them, i can froze from wad i heard n feel abt them. well, it may be wrong. but it may be true too, there is always a basis for wadeva that is being said right? I hope I am wrong but somehow my heart tells mne otherwise, okay, im being self-deluded. Motive-ridden actions and vested interests are translated and interpreted by me into purely out-of-the-heart actions. which makes me puke now. how naive i was! no, hoe BLINDED i was.

im reading a book abt this Jap gurl. haha, her childhood, its pretty interesting n i have yet to find out wad it means by walking sedately. How can a girl and a dog walk sedately? tEL me pleaSSse.

posted by shuxyn at 10:30 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash