Sunday, March 06, 2005

A level

my results: AABC n B4
no hard feelings.. A for PHY n MATH
B for Bio n C for Chem. note the Alliteration.
hehe, felt sad n happy for a series of events around me
i duno y. i know i left my parents down but i guessed its alrdy my limit
i have nv been gd at Chem. wellwell.. let ms CHua down
i felt bad for being mean to someone. but..
i miss kangwei, miss kayying, weixin, yenling.. these few pp that i nv get to meet much at all..
n ziyih. n i miss life in spore . i miss e way i spend

but i bot two skirts that day n im feeling well to shop
just no companion for city square.
any takers?

uncertain of my future..
help me decorate my blog... im lazyyy

posted by shuxyn at 5:53 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


hey u did well for ur As! Praise God! :) rem the times we used to spend studying before service..

how's ur applications coming along?


10:40 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash