Monday, April 11, 2005

for the sake of yun

haha, i got shortlisted for interview for SMU! OMG!!
yeah, i know yun is bored at home so i decided to blog for you to read.
Im gona quit soon. THink im ill treated at my office.
i cant get back into the conference rm n my workload is huge!!!!!!!
horrible, n yet they pay me little.
so im gona quit.
hehe, im gona watch the pacifier. i wana watch LOTR 3. watched it, damned impressed! yaya!!!!!!
hohohohoho.
I broke my nail, horribly pain. had my menses. so yesterday was a day of bloo..
horrible. so i put off my plan of gg spore FILA warehse sale. pain!!!
my nail in a horrible state. blood wooze out. oh, its my toenail. horrible!!!!!
miss all. love da shopping yun!
busy watching tv, too many gd shows!
<3

posted by shuxyn at 2:08 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger rain:


yay love u shuxin! muackzzzz~ =D haha yeah man we need to go shopping again. i really hope u can come to KL wif us! then we can shop our heads off. thanks for bringing me my tankini today~ n sorry for waking u up! hehehe =P


11:20 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash