Thursday, March 31, 2005

good day

i just posted sth .. -__- got deleted. anyway congrats yun for getting the A*STAR prestigious scholarship. im so envious! gg OXford or Wisconsin yahh, our lives were so intertwined. haha, finally separated our ways.. but will surely miss her!!!!!
my bowling game got 76 today!!! so happy, finally got a strike in my whole entire life.. :))) lolx.
i rly need a scholarship la,.. if not i can live even w tuition grant. msian ringgit is gg weak. damn chamz, n my parents paid alot for my sis education. my younger sis is next yr lehh. die liao..
haiz... hope i can be summoned for some interview.. hope so!

posted by shuxyn at 8:48 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash