Thursday, April 21, 2005

none

blogging just to blog

boooo.... im bored at hm. one day leave, today's e prophet's bdae. i rly rly love my blog now. thankew for meimei amy karboon yun ynay's tag! i wana keep this alive so keep on taggin me yahhh! ((:

as for accountancy, i am unsure whether i am going to accept it. i am under stress in making a decision. n i need to build a portfolio in 10days' time for the architecture interview. i hope i will impress em. i wouldnt want to deprive any others of their chance but i wouldnt want to deprive myself of a chance in confirming myself. i need to build my confidence i think. after being such a mundane person for MONTHS.

okay, i need sth to brighten up my dulldull life. hoping to go REDANG. n leong is going to redang this fri n sat so he is not coming for work. =S i so envy him, first go climb e Kluang mountain den now go redang. it is going to cost me $$ but i still wana take a break!!! n refresh myself, widen my horizon before i go back to skl. tho i cant wait to go back to skl.

haha, cant imagine i said that. but after reading karboon's blog i realised its so difficult to get 1st class honours. will i be a mugger then?? -___-" i hope so. if i can ever mug mug n mug. haha. i hope i can see and expect more from my future school. ((:

i misss yoouuuuu........ not exactly who but ALL.....

posted by shuxyn at 10:03 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash