Tuesday, April 26, 2005

aiyo..

aiyo, nth to blog abt. me arh, brought tarot cards. hehe.. i duno la, felt abitbit eerie liao le..

today me alone in office, haha, leong and chun not there, den tok to caren abt REDANG. den she got interested also, kept on bugging me abt e redang thingy. hehe n my senior editor kuilee is getting married.

den i was being toiled in office, looking ard for books. cheeeep labour. den i ran to n fro to main office n my office until e guard tink i xiaoxiao liao.. he kept on smiling wryly at me... den today ate mac's mix cone, its choc and vanilla lehh!!! hehe, spore dunhaf one.. yumyum.....

aiya, today driving uncle pangseh me again!!! he pangseh me yesterday also., duno rly wen i can finish learning driving liao..... kinda sien these days. boooo!

posted by shuxyn at 9:36 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash