Saturday, April 15, 2006

*whines

--- this is a repost from my spaces ----

i'm here again whining. i can't seem to stop whining.. cos i simply CAN'T GET TO STUDY. it took me one day to semicomplete an expanded tutorial. omfg,hw inefficient.i cant CALM DOWN.. and i need to calm down..someone let me whine to you can? *cry cry..

sigh i nv learn, always ended up panicky and unprepared..if i cant calm down i can possibly study..yesterday i did some quality studying tho..i duno what is happeninG to me..being so unrepentful..my positive hyped up energy of just 1 hr ago is replaced by s.t.r.e.s.s.. its overwhelming me.i wana cling on sth..yet im reluctant..ahhh!! shuxin wake up stop whining n pls calm down.fuck.omfg..i wan to whine whine whine whine whine whine whine. i know its my 3rd entry today.but i cant seem to study efficiently.kns..hurhur..sobssobs.kangwei!!pls pickup my phone..im still at seminar 5 for fm n i aint have time to study foR it lah. fuck fuck fuck. ah.feel like fuckin' everything la.craps..

ah someone offer me sweets, hugs, icecreams, kisses, chocs, bananas, fries, coke, cherries, oranges, sinful stuffs. cheese prata.. AHHHHH!!!!!!!! FUCK!

yay! kang's calling me in awhile, she's in gd fri's service. i know i shld be singing praises of Him reading e bible n such but well......ahhhh.i've sinned..so much against my weak will n poor soul..i shall start calling people one by one to whine..

posted by shuxyn at 6:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash